Union College courses meet the standards of the Nebraska Department of Education State Approving Agency for benefits to veterans and other persons eligible under the various GI Bill® programs administered by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).

Enrollment in 12 or more credit hours is considered full-time training. It is the student’s responsibility to report any changes in enrollment to the Director of Records. The college is also required to promptly report any changes in enrollment data affecting payment by the VA, such as students who are placed on academic suspension.

For those who qualify, Yellow Ribbon benefits are available at Union College.

For questions regarding veteran status and registration, please contact the Records Office at 402.486.2529.