Programs offered with other entities

Sometimes students may wish to pursue other programs Union do not offer on campus. Below is a list of certifications offered by another entity that can be included in a degree from Union.

IRR–Paramedic and Firefighter portions (30 hours off campus)

Medical Laboratory Science (50 hours off campus)

Minor in Drama (6 hours off campus)

BA in Physics (11-15 hours off campus)

Foreign Language Studies