The application for the Master of Science in Leadership is now open. Please make sure you've prepared all documents listed below first because they must be submitted with your application.
Note: You will be required to create a user and password to access the application. On the login screen, click the "Sign Up" link to create a new account.
If you have questions, please contact us.
Leadership program admission requirements
To enroll in the Union College Master of Science in Leadership Program, you must meet the following requirements.
- Successful completion of the prerequisite course: MATH 221 Elementary Statistics
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher for all post-secondary coursework
- Submission of a completed Graduate School Application for Admission
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended
Graduate admission requirements
To enroll in one of Union College's graduate programs, you must submit the following as a part of your application:
- An official transcript showing completion of a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university or the expectation to finish within the next year.
- A statement of purpose: a 500-1,000 word essay articulating career and educational goals
- Your résumé
- Two letters of recommendation that demonstrate readiness for graduate study.
- An application fee of $50
- No Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is required.
- International students whose native language is not English and who do not have a degree from an accredited college or university in the U.S., including a full year of composition or the equivalent in English studies, must demonstrate satisfactory skills in English understanding and use, such as a recent score of 100 (internet-based) or 250 (computer-based) on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).