- The pool ranges from 2.5 feet deep in the shallow end to 13 feet in the deep end.
- The pool temperature is always set to 86 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The pool is 25 meters long. One lap is 50 meters. One mile is 32 laps. A lap is down and back.
- There is a one-meter diving board.
- The hot tub is available during all lap swim and open swim hours for ages 16 and up.
- The hot tub temperature is set to 103 degrees Fahrenheit.
- There is always a lifeguard on duty when the pool is open.
Lap swim (adults only)
- Sundays: 7-9 a.m.
- Mondays-Thursdays: 7-9:00 a.m., 12-2 p.m., 3:30-4:30 p.m., and 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- Fridays: 7-9 a.m., 12-2 p.m.
Open swim (Open for everybody! There are lap lanes available during open swim for those who would like to swim laps.)
- Sundays: 3- 9 p.m.
- Mondays-Thursdays: 7:30-9 p.m.
Daily admission fees
- $5 for ages 4-15
- $7.50 for ages 16-18
- $8.50 for ages 19 and up
Memberships are available. Learn more about becoming a member.
Admission is free to students who show a valid Union College ID.
2020 swim club
Larson Lifestyle Center has a unique opportunity for all members and Union College students, faculty and staff: our swim club! After you swim laps at Larson, you can report how many to a lifeguard. We keep track of everyone’s laps, and at the end of each year, those who have reached 100 miles in that year become a part of our 100 mile club. We also recognize when our members reach 500 miles and every 1,000 miles!
- Warder Shires
- Marron Keady
- Elizabeth Berkland
- James Clement
- Warder Shires
- Mile R. McClelland
- Rob Kloefkorn