Vice President for Advancement
Back to the employee directory.
Planning, supervising, evaluating and implementing programs in the areas of philanthropy, alumni activities, guest services, public relations and marketing communications.
- Bachelor’s of Science from Union College in 1982.
- Master’s of Business Administration from the University of Nebraska, Lincoln in 1996.
- CFRE–Certified Fund Raising Executive since 1990
Campus & Community Involvement:
Active member of the Southeast Kiwanis Club of Lincoln. Also active with board and committee memberships with several professional organizations including the Association of Fundraising Professionals Nebraska Chapter, Milton Murray Foundation for Philanthropy, Philanthropic Service for Institutions. Serve on the money ministry team for Something Else Sabbath School at the College View SDA Church.
- Worked in Union’s Advancement Office for four years after college and returned to the campus to serve in her current position in 1992.
- From 1986 to 1992 served as associate director of Philanthropic Services for Institutions, a department of the North American Division, where she consulted with Adventist academies to help launch philanthropy programs for secondary education.
Recognized as The Trailblazer in Philanthropy in 1999 by the North American Division of Seventh-day Adventists.
Caitlynn was born in December, 1999 and she is a high-energy, talented young lady. In addition to loving school, she participates in piano, gymnastics and Adventurer’s. She loves to read, play with her friends and master technology so she can teach her parents how things work.
LuAnn and Lynn Davis ’84 have been married since 1993. Lynn taught in the Union College Division of Fine Arts for 15 years prior to becoming a professional stay-at-home-father in 2000. As of 2006, Lynn is employed part-time at Union College working as an adjunct professor in the Division of Fine Arts teaching sculpture, pottery and art seminar. He is also an assistant with Union Scholars, an academic honors program.