Back to the employee directory.
Full Title: Chair, Division of Business and Computer Science
Teach mainly in the area of management, including:
- Conflict Management
- Operations Management
- Advanced Human Resource Management (one semester)
Other classes taught include:
- Business Policies (the capstone class for business majors)
- International Finance
- B.S. in Business Administration from Southwestern Adventist University.
- M.B.A. from Texas A&M University
- D.B.A. from Anderson University
After graduating with my MBA in December of 1988, I came to Union and managed the campus store for two and a half years. During that time, I also taught a few business classes. I was offered a full-time teaching position in the fall of 1991 and have been teaching here since.