The Teacher Preparation Committee (TPC) is the group officially designated to monitor and administer programs dealing with teacher preparation at Union College. Committee Membership is made up of:
- All full-time teacher education program faculty.
- A representative from each academic division involved in secondary endorsement programs.
- Representation from the Mid-America Union Conference Education Department.
- Representation from local school administration.
- Representation from P-12 classroom teachers.
- Representation from sophomore, junior and senior candidates.