Residual ACT testing during uConnect
What is Residual ACT testing?
National ACTs are administered by ACT.org on scheduled dates throughout the year and scores are mailed to students after several weeks. These scores are good at any school and there is no waiting period before you can sign up to take the test again.
Residual tests, like the one during uConnect, are administered by a college on almost any day of the year. Scores are available within two business days but are only good at that institution. You must wait at least 60 days between taking residual ACTs. Residuals are most useful after someone has been accepted to a college and is either trying to test out of a prerequisite class or is trying to increase his or her freshman scholarship.
What do I need to know?
Residual ACT at Union during uConnect
When and where
- Tuesday, August 20, 2019, from 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Krueger Center Room 200 (see campus map)
- Please arrive 15-30 minutes before the test beings to check in and pay.
- This ACT is only open to incoming students who have been accepted and made a confirmation deposit to attend Union College.
- The deadline to pre-register online for the ACT is Aug. 18, 2019 (Sunday) by 7 p.m.
- The results are only valid at Union College and will be available within 48 hours from testing. Contact the Enrollment office (402.486.2504) for your results after 48 hours from testing if you haven't been contacted with your results.
We are working on some videos to help you with your test preparation. In the meantime check out resources on the ACT website: https://www.act.org/content/act/en/students-and-parents.html
What to bring
Make sure to bring the following items and arrive at least 15 minutes before the test:
- A permitted calculator with charged batteries (calculators not permitted are TI-89, TI-92, Casio fx 2.0, and all CFX-9970G)
- Two non-mechanical #2 pencils
- Driver's license or Union College ID for identification purposes
- $50 in the exact cash amount or a check payable to Union College Career Center
Ready to register
Click here to register to take the Residual ACT at Union College on August 20.
If you have questions, contact Taryn Rouse at the Career Center: 402.486.2540 or email@example.com