Union College is accredited by:
- 230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500
- Chicago, IL 60604-1413
Discipline-specific accrediting bodies:
Physician Assistant Studies
The master's degree in physician assistant studies at Union College is accredited by:
- The Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA)
12000 Findley Road, Suite 150, Johns Creek, GA 30097
- and the Higher Learning Commission.
The PA program is also an active member of the Physican Assistant Education Association (PAEA). See State of Nebraska licensure requirements here.
Click here to learn more about the PA program's accreditation status.
The baccalaureate degree in education is accredited by the National Council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE), 1140 19th St., Suite 400, Washington, DC 20036, 202-223-0077. State of Nebraska licensure requirements can be found here.
An accreditation visit is coming soon. See how to submit your comments here.
Emergency Medical Technician
Emergency Medical Technician component of the IRR program has separate licensure requirements. State of Nebraska licensure requirements for EMT’s can be found here.
Occupational Therapy Assistant
The accreditation process is in progress. Read more.
Union College is a member of ...
- American Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance
- American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education
- American Association of Colleges of Nursing
- American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American Library Information Cooperative
- Association of Independent Colleges and Universities of Nebraska
- Physician Assistant Education Association
- National Collegiate Honors Council
- National Council on Social Work Education
- OCLC Online Computer Library Center, Incorporated
- Nebraska Academy of Sciences
- Nebraska Association of Colleges for Teacher Education
- Nebraska Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers
- Nebraska Association of Student Financial Aid
- Nebraska Council on Teacher Education
- Nebraska Independent College Foundation
- North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
- United States Gymnastics Federation
- Upper Midwest Honors Council
Union College is approved by ...
Nebraska Department of Education
Nebraska State Board of Nursing