Professor of Psychology, Chair, Division of Human Development
Division of Human Development
Dick Building 403-D
Back to the employee directory.
- Collaborate with the faculty in Education, Psychology and Social Work to make sure that our programs are meet the needs of students and maintain high standards
- Support faculty in maintaining the many accreditation requirements for the Education and Social Work programs
- Program planning and curriculum development for the psychology major.
- Professor of Psychology: Teach some major psychology classes
- Advise some psychology majors.
- Supervisor of student research in psychology.
- Promote and support joyfulness and service in the Division of Human Development
- Ph.D. Educational Psychology, Andrews University, 1995.
- M.A. Educational Psychology, Andrews University, 1991.
- B.A. Secondary Education, Northern Caribbean University, 1986.
Campus & Community Involvement:
- Professional Memberships:
- American Psychological Association
- Association for Psychological Science
- Professor of Psychology, Union College, 1994 to present.
- Contract teacher, Lake Michigan College, 1992.
- Teacher, Green Island Secondary School, Jamaica, W.I., 1986 to 1988.