The North Dallas Adventist Academy Sentinels from Texas won both the men's and women's Red Division bracket at the 2020 Union College Spring Basketball Tournament on Saturday night, February 15, 2020.
In the Gold Division, the Andrews Academy Cardinals from Michigan took first place in both the men's and women's bracket.
The annual tournament got underway on Wednesday, February 12, using a pool play format for the 12 women's teams and 13 men's teams. Games began at 4:30 p.m. and play on Wednesday and Thursday determined seeding for two championship brackets—a Red Division and Gold Division—on Friday and Saturday night. This format allowed each team to play more games throughout the tournament and have more opportunities to play for a championship.
Check out pictures from the tournament on Union College's Facebook page.
- Andrews Academy (Michigan)
- Campion Academy (Colorado)
- College View Academy (Nebraska)
- Dakota Adventist Academy (North Dakota)
- Forest Lake Academy (Florida)
- Gem State Adventist Academy (Idaho)
- Maplewood Academy (Minnesota)
- Midland Adventist Academy (Kansas)
- Mile High Academy (Colorado)
- North Dallas Adventist Academy (Texas)
- Arkansas Adventist Youth (Arkansas)
- Sunnydale Adventist Academy (Missouri)
- Vejlefjordskolen (Denmark)