Biography of Jodi Chewakin
The Academic Director manages the provision and evaluation of the Union College Physician Assistant Program's Didactic instruction. These responsibilities include:
1. Coordinate the curricular content to assure a logical sequence, appropriate student load and smooth course of instruction,
2. Centralize the evaluation processes of didactic courses,
3. Provide course instruction in my area of expertise,
4. Assist other course directors with identifying and scheduling qualified guest instructors,
5. Maintain direct communication with the program director on curricular changes, obstacles, and enhancements, and
6. Assist the clinical director with the evaluation process of clinical rotations.
Jodi and Greg have been married for over 25 years. They have 2 daughters, Whitney and Rachel and a 13 year old Shih Tzu named Lady Genevieve. Jodi grew up on a dairy and grain farm in North Dakota and moved to Lincoln in 1999. Jodi considers gardening her 'dirt therapy' and enjoys reading and monthly book clubs.