Biography of Brittany Wren
- Coordinate accessibility accommodations, including test taking, note taking, audio books, and disclosure letters
- Respond to program inquiries
- Arrange peer tutoring services, including program design, tutor training, payroll, and appointment scheduling
- Coordinate volunteer program, training, and special events
- Compile program statistics and create reports
- Schedule appointments for TLC staff
- Administer informal assessments for learning disabilities and AD/HD
- Supervise student workers
- Assist students one-to-one with study strategies and problem-solving
BA in English from Walla Walla University
Participated in the Lincoln Lutheran Choir
Volunteered at the People's City Mission
Before coming to Union, I spent a year as a volunteer English teacher at the Adventist University in Peru.
At the TLC, I've served as Grant Coordinator and Academic Coach.
Presented with colleagues at the Nebraska Transition Summit in 2012.
When we're not working, my husband Dylan and I enjoy writing, reading, gardening, renovating our house, and traveling by train.