MissionBy providing scholarships, support and encouragement, the Leadership Minor empowers students to grow and position themselves as leaders with a commitment to service.
GoalsStudents graduating with the Leadership Minor will
- Understand leadership theory;
- Practice moral and ethical theory;
- Be effective in interpersonal communication and conflict resolution;
- Evaluate information using critical thinking skills;
- Appreciate the power of forgiveness and acceptance;
- Value the leadership qualities of Jesus.